Monday, September 04, 2006
Sex
I do truly love sex. I have for a long time. Well, honestly, who doesn't love sex? Don't you love sex? I'm bisexual, so I love sex with anyone! Give me a tongue-talented older man, or a sexy girl my age and I'm all ready to take my clothes off! I love oral sex, both giving and receiving. But my absolute favorite is having both at the same time. I'm talking threesome! Yes, I love to suck a big dick, then turn around and lick a sweet pussy. Yum and delish!

So, who's gonna email me and tell me how much they enjoy oral sex? Are you brave enough to actually email me? I dare you! And who is brave enough to actually call me and tell me? Now we're talking! Come on, it's time to get wild! Do something bold, call me and talk to me LIVE one on one! I wanna hear about your love of pussy licking! I'll even tell you about the first time I licked pussy too! And don't worry! I'll let ya know about my super taboo first experience with cock! Ready to call? Use this link and instead of talking to me for $1.99 a minute, you can call me for 10 full minutes and be billed only $1.99. Let's share our taboo oral sex experiences and get off together! It's really time to stop being so shy and actually call me. I double-dog dare ya! *wink*
posted by *phone sex slut* at 10:47 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: *phone sex slut*
Home: United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie