Saturday, May 27, 2006
Flashing My Tits
Okay, so sometimes I get a wild streak in me that I can't contain. I'm usually always feeling like getting into mischief, but I can usually keep myself under control. A couple months ago, I got out of hand!

I was at the mall with my friend Trishie. As we were walking through the parking lot towards the entrance, I noticed a truck with 3 guys watching us. They were checking us out, so I decided to give them a little thrill. I turned around and faced them, and flashed my 32b tits at them. I stood there with my top pulled up to my neck with a big smile on my face. They started hooting and clapping, and then I blew them a kiss, pulled my top down, and continued into the mall with Trishie. OMG I loved it! It was quite exciting, and just typing about it is making me want to go out and do it again!

So do you wanna see my tits too? You can! I have a free topless slideshow that I love share. Take a look at my little tits. I have very sensitive pink nipples. I love sitting in your lap while you put your hands under my top and play with my nipples.

Have you done that before? Played with nipples like that? I'd love to hear about it. I have real life experience and stories to share with you, and they are naughty beyond your wildest desires. So, call me so I can make you happy and feel good. 1-800-908-5998 extension 0313771. We can play for 10 minutes for only $1.99. I have no limits!

posted by *phone sex slut* at 4:01 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: *phone sex slut*
Home: United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie