Thursday, June 15, 2006
So sensitive
I love my nipples! I really do! My tits aren't very big, they're only 32b, but they are soooo sensitive. I've given up growing big breasts. As a matter of fact, I like my tiny tits now. Most of the men in my life love my tits! And it feels so good to have big strong hands under my nightie caressing my little pink nipples. I've been told more times than I can count that "more than a mouthful is a waste." And since I also enjoy girls, I strongly believe it too! You can check out my tits on my topless slideshow. Watch me take my bikini top off and show off my pretty boobs. I love my small tits!

Hey! Why don't you give me a call, and let's get down to some hot roleplaying. Your info stays totally private from me, as does my info stays private from you. You can call me here and get 3 free minutes just for signing up. Or, you can call me for $1.99 and speak to me for a complete 10 minutes. Ready? I'm waiting to tell you how it feels when I imagine that you're sucking on my pretty nipples. *kiss*
posted by *phone sex slut* at 4:02 AM -
1 Comments:
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Ms. Fiera said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: *phone sex slut*
Home: United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie